Skilled Welder Fabricator Tradesperson
Brunton Engineering are seeking an experienced Welder Fabricator who is motivated, a team player, takes pride in the quality of their work and has at least 3 years relevant work experience.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, and the occasional Saturday upon request. We operate modern equipment and our workshop is modern, tidy and bright.
We are looking for people who are keen to mix it up as we have lots of variety within our workshop and off-site. We work with all types of metals and have a great training program.
You will be required to:
- Operate equipment once trained e.g., Plasma Cutter, Bending Folding Machines, Pipe forming, Tig Welders, Lathe, Punching Machines.
- Fabricate material in Mild Steel, Stainless and Alloys.
- Welding of components.
- Assist with projects on site and in the workshop when required.
- Carry out site maintenance and repairs when required.
- Carry out work on security clearance sites when required.
- Have relevant trade qualifications or 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Have MiG and Tig Welding experience.
- Be able to work independently and as a team.
- Have New Zealand Residency or the ability to work in New Zealand.
- Have a clean driver’s license and be licensed to drive a manual vehicle when required.
- Agree to Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol test.
- Agree to Security Clearance.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled tradesperson who is looking for a change and would like to work for a highly motivated company.
In return we offer attractive employment packages based on your skill level and workmanship, a unique environment to work in and the opportunity to work as part of a professional and motivated team.
Please forward your CV to the following email address: email@example.com or contact Paul Bensemann for an appointment.