The time had come for Palmerston North Girls High School to upgrade their fence. Brunton Engineering was there to help.
- A fence that would tie in with era of school.
- Present their logo and the image they wanted to portray,
- Make the school asthetic to look into as on PN main road;
- Have security aspect;
- Needed to be vandal proof;
- Client needed it done with minimum interruption to school life,
- Allow for replaceable components
- Time line was very tight
- Stick within set school committee budget
- Manufacture concrete moulds that would allow for a series of posts to be poured in one go and incorporate school logo
- Diverse project management including tree removal, earthworks, building, sidewalks, painters, powder coater, galvanisers & Traffic management
What we did
- Maintained close communication with all parties involved throughout the project
- Built a proto type fence and concrete post mould all done to finished standard
- Create timeline that all subcontractors had to commit to
- Managed all aspects of the project through to completion.
Images of completed project