Brunton Engineering has a reputation for outstanding service and excellent quality with a focus on meeting customers engineering needs. Our pro-active approach has allowed us to expanded both our product range and client base. This means we are always looking for the right team members. If you have the skill, a great attitude and pride in your work and want to join a progressive, pro-active company then please do send in your application even if no positions are currently advertised. We are currently looking for the following:
- Dedicated to constantly producing high quality workmanship
- Motivated trades qualified, journeyman or extensive hands on experience essential
- Able to lead others when required and think on your feet
- Would suit an experienced tradesman with diverse knowledge of the wider engineering trade
- Hands on role
- Requires a sharp mind for problem solving while maintaining customer relationships as well as staff and subcontractor supervision
To apply for either of the Team Leaders / Fabricators or Site Foreman positions, please forward your cover letter and CV to Derek Smyth or Alex Patton (in confidence):
address: 112 Kaimanawa Street, Kelvin Grove, Palmerston North 4414
phone: (06) 353 7200
We have very attractive remuneration package for the right applicants. Come and join a team of enthusiastic Engineers, work in a spacious and light environment with a huge variety of work.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We also have staff that travel from Wanganui, Levin, and Feilding, so transport may be able to be arranged
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS CONFIDENTIAL