We are currently looking for the following:
Brunton Engineering has a reputation for outstanding service and excellent quality with a focus on meeting customers engineering needs. Our pro-active approach has allowed us to expanded both our product range and client base. This means we are always looking for the right team members. If you have the skill, a great attitude and pride in your work and want to join a progressive, pro-active company then please do send in your application even if no positions are currently advertised.
- Have experience in supplying quotations in excess of $100, 000 and have at least 2 years Project Management experience
- Be able to positively interact with our team members and relate well to our customers
- Requires a sharp mind for problem solving and understand provided drawings
To apply for the Estimator / Project Manager position, please forward your cover letter and CV to Dave Oldfield in confidence:
- Would suit an experienced tradesman with diverse knowledge of the wider engineering trade
- Hands on role
- Requires a sharp mind for problem solving while maintaining customer relationships as well as staff and subcontractor supervision
- Motivated tradesman
- Skilled in all areas of fabrication and welding
- Experience in Stainless or Alloy would be an advantage but not necessary
We have very attractive remuneration package for the right applicants. Come and join a team of enthusiastic Engineers, work in a spacious and light environment with a huge variety of work.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We also have staff that travel from Wanganui, Levin, and Feilding, so transport may be able to be arranged
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
To apply for either of the Site Foreman or Engineering positions, please forward your cover letter and CV to Shelley Stewart in confidence:
address: 112 Kaimanawa Street, Kelvin Grove 4414
phone: (06) 353 7200
WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS CONFIDENTIAL